The residential neighborhood within Greensboro’s central business district has experienced a renaissance over the past couple decades. Many classic retail buildings now have renovated condos above them.
- Two houses on one lot: 622 N. Eugene (above right) is a single-family house with 2 bedrooms and one bathroom, 811 square feet. 319 Fisher Avenue is a duplex with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in each unit and a total of 1,926 square feet.
- Price/square foot: $87
- Built in 1921
- Listed November 21, 2017
- Last sale: $50,000, December 1986
- Note: All three residences are rentals. No pictures of the interiors are included in the listing. 622 N. Eugene Street is directly next-door to Deep Roots Market.
220 W. Market Street, Unit 306 — contract pending as of April 17, 2018
- $84,900 (originally listed at $99,500)
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 589 square feet
- Price/square foot: $144
- Built in 1926
- Listed October 23, 2017
- Last sale: $131,500, July 2007
- Note: Currently a rental. Twenty-three of the building’s 33 units appear to be rentals, according to county property records.